Upgrade your high-speed camera
Specialised Imaging have developed their entire range of high-speed cameras in modular form. This makes it possible to mix-and-match different elements to build a virtually new camera.
Instead of spending time and money on repairing an existing camera (and then worrying about its reliability and obsolete components), Specialised Imaging can upgrade existing digital camera systems (even from other manufacturers) to provide much improved performance at a much lower cost than buying a completely new camera.
- Latest imaging engines
- Latest control engines, using industrial-standard 100TX/FX Ethernet
- Reduce cost by using existing intensifier (if intensifier is operational) or improve performance by replacing
- Reduce cost by using existing optical interfaces (some sensors need reduced optics from the intensifier to the CCD)
- Control software will be W2K, XP, Vista and Windows 7 compatible and because we are using Ethernet the control system can be executed on a laptop
- Camera will enjoy full 1-year support and appropriate warranty on all new parts